Brickyard Brewing was the 43rd visit on my bucket list of Washington State breweries.
Brickyard is located in a warehouse complex located in a masonry / industrial part of Woodinville. The brewery is not hard to find, but you feel as if you’re in the wrong place and wonder if you may have already driven past. The Taproom is open five days a week and has seating for approximately 30 people. They have a nice bar that seats 5. The bar also doubles as backgammon tables. Behind the bar is a large projection screen, great for watching games. They also serve fresh popcorn for snacks. Overall, Brickyard offers a laidback atmosphere with 7 craft beers on tap and select bottles. As usual, I tried everything they had.
- Concrete Blonde – Pours a clear orange color with very little lacing on the glass. Very subtle in both aroma and flavor, soft grains, lightly sweet with a little hop. Light bodied. Easy drinking. Not bad but not impressive. ABV: 5.0%, IBU: 20
- HBC 342 Experimental Hop ISA – Pours a clear orange color with a little lacing on the glass. A nice hop profile with flavors and aromas of citrus and stone fruits. Well balanced and enjoyable. ABV: 4.6%, IBU: 40-ish
- Trail Marker IPA – Pours a hazy gold color with medium white head. Malty, and slightly sweet with some earthy floral notes. Light bodied and seem to lack some of the citrus I as expecting. ABV: 7.2%, IBU: 51
- Hops Capone Triple IPA – Pours a clear amber color. Lots going on in this beer. Sweet and boozy. ABV: 10.5%, IBU: 118
- McDaniel’s Irish Red – Pours a clear dark amber color. Medium bodied andhints of sweet caramelmalts.Pretty standard red, slightly sweet with nice roasted barley flavors and hints of hops to balance it out. Easy drinking. ABV: 4.7%, IBU: 21
- Masonry Oatmeal Stout – Pours very dark brown in color with a little tan lacing on the glass. Lots of toasty malt aromas with dark chocolate and coffee flavors. Medium bodied, smooth with a dry finish. ABV: 6.8%, IBU: N/A
- Bourbon Aged Masonry Oatmeal Stout –Description will be very similar to the Oatmeal Stout with the exception of the bourbon flavors. (What a surprise) ABV: 6.8%, IBU: N/A
Address: 5817 238th Street SE. Suite 3, Woodinville, WA 98072
Telephone: (425) 483-2337 (BEER)